Hey there! Thanks for stopping by.
I’m looking forward to learning more about you and what you’re looking for.
I’m a writer-editor with 5 years experience creating, developing and publishing high quality content through a range of digital genres and verticals.
I’ve been a full time freelance content (and copy) writer for 2 years, and previous to that I was a full time editor at Elephant Journal.
As an experienced editor and copywriter, I have a knack for unveiling and solidifying key elements of your business or brand story. I also offer content marketing, planning and strategy support.
I’ve covered a wide range of topics, but my focus niches—topics I like most and have more experience with—include:
- Personal & Professional Development (e.g. careers, education, entrepreneurship)
- Digital Business Trends (e.g. hiring in the gig economy, digital marketing, bitcoin)
- Health & Wellness (e.g. natural health, addiction, cannabis, senior issues)
- Sustainability (e.g. climate change, food systems, urban design)
- Writing & The Arts
I call myself a “Common Sense Creative,” meaning I apply the right balance of creativity and common sense on every project.
And there’s more…
- I’m a top rated freelancer on Upwork (100 % job score).
- I’ve edited 3 full-length non-fiction books, and have ghostwritten a few short, non-fiction e-books.
- I completed the Copywriter Accelerator course created by the fine folks over at the Copywriter Club.
- I spent 3 years as a full time editor and social media-er at Elephant Journal, a globally recognized mindfulness and wellness website.
- A BA in Environmental Geography and a Master’s Level Business Diploma.
- 6 years of administrative experience in post-secondary settings.