Hey there! Thanks for stopping by.
I’m looking forward to learning more about you and what you need.
And if you want to know about me, here I am in a nutshell.
(How did I get into this nutshell? Must be those damned squirrels…)
I am a common sense creative with 5 + years experience in the digital sphere.
During the past year, I’ve had the honour of editing 2 full-length non-fiction books, one e-book, and many blogs and articles for various clients, primarily in the wellness and business niches.
As an experienced editor and copywriter, I have a knack for finding and solidifying a story, a message, be it in a brand or personal context.
As a writer, I create genuine, persuasive, engaging and most importantly, useful content.
I love writing about:
- Creative Entrepreneurship (e.g. the gig economy, freelancing, professional empowerment, the human side of business).
- The Digital Life (e.g. digital marketing, digital nomadism, e-commerce).
- Writing, Editing, & the Arts.
- Personal Empowerment (e.g. mindfulness, relationships, flying solo).
- Health & Wellness (e.g. natural remedies, supplements, yoga).
- Sustainability (e.g. climate change, food systems, urban design).
- 5 + years of experience developing high quality content through a range of genres and verticals.
- Completed the Copywriter Accelerator course created by the fine folks over at the Copywriter Club.
- 3 years as a full time editor (and social media-er) at Elephant Journal, a globally recognized mindfulness and wellness website with an audience of millions.
- A BA in Environmental Geography and a Master’s Level Business Diploma.
- 6 years of administrative experience in post-secondary settings.