Well hey there! Thanks for stopping by.
I’m looking forward to learning more about you and what you need.
And if you want to know about me, here I am in a nutshell.
(How did I get into this nutshell? Must be those damned squirrels…)
I am a common sense creative with 5 + years experience in the digital sphere.
As an experienced editor and copywriter, I have a knack for finding and accentuating your unique voice and message.
As a writer, I create genuine, persuasive, engaging and most importantly, useful content.
What do I write about?
- Creative Entrepreneurship (e.g. the gig economy, freelancing, professional empowerment, the human side of business).
- The Digital Life (e.g. digital marketing, digital nomadism, e-commerce)
- Writing & Editing (& artsy stuff).
- Personal Empowerment (e.g. mindfulness, relationships, flying solo).
- Health & Wellness (e.g. natural remedies, supplements, yoga).
- Sustainability (e.g. climate change, food systems, urban development).
- I have 5 + years of experience developing high quality content through a range of genres and verticals.
- I recently participated in the Copywriter Accelerator course created by the fine folks over at the Copywriter Club.
- I spent 3 years as a full time Editor (and Social Media-er) at Elephant Journal, a globally recognized mindfulness and wellness website with an audience of millions.
- I have a BA in Environmental Studies and a Master’s Level Business Diploma.