I am a writer-editor who is passionate about helping writers and entrepreneurs craft relevant, hearty content.
Whether I’m writing or editing, I have always had a knack for getting “into” the piece and not leaving until I know it will do its job. That might mean telling the right story, touching the right person, or converting the right customers—it really depends on your goals and audience.
The crux of the matter is this: I care about creating content that sticks to the bones of your message.
Topically I’m versatile—here are a few favourites areas:
- Sustainable living. Anything to do with improving the health of our planet. (See Why Buying Ethically Seems Expensive (but Actually Isn’t))
- Wellness. I’ve spent plenty of time in the realm of natural health topics, and have also written on environmental health issues and fertility treatment.
- Personal/professional empowerment. This includes work relationships, romantic relationships and the ins and outs of doing life solo. (Check out 4 Questions Every Creative Professional should Start Each Day With.)
I maintain a personal commitment to accuracy, depth and integrity through every step of any project.
I bring a unique balance of business common sense and creative compassion to the table.
My perceptive, honest feedback and word-crafting will help you to build a message that highlights your unique voice, enhances your core message, and meets your marketing goals.
Background and experience:
- 5 + years of experience developing high quality content through a range of genres and verticals.
- 3 years as a full time Senior Editor and Social Media-er at Elephant Journal, a globally recognized mindfulness and wellness website with an audience of millions.
- 5 + years of experience in executive level administrative support roles.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Geography.
- A Master’s Diploma in Business Administration.