Well hey there! Thanks for stopping by.
I’m looking forward to learning more about you and what you need.
And if you want to know about me, here I am in a nutshell.
(How did I get into this nutshell? Must be those damned squirrels…)
I am a writer-editor with 5 + years experience in the digital sphere who is dedicated to developing meaningful content that sticks to the bones of a business.
Whether I’m writing or editing, I have always had a knack for getting “into” the piece and not leaving until I am sure it tells the right story, touches the right people, and authentically converts.
What do I write about?
- Creative Entrepreneurship (e.g. freelancing, digital nomadism, professional growth, the human side of business).
- Writing & Editing (& artsy stuff).
- Personal Empowerment (e.g. mindfulness, relationships, flying solo).
- Health & Wellness (e.g. natural remedies, supplements, yoga).
- Sustainability (e.g. climate change, resource management, urban development).
- I have 5 + years of experience developing high quality content through a range of genres and verticals.
- I just completed the Copywriter Accelerator course created by the fine folks over at the Copywriter Club.
- I spent 3 years as a full time Editor (and Social Media-er) at Elephant Journal, a globally recognized mindfulness and wellness website with an audience of millions.
- I have a BA in Environmental Studies and a Graduate Business Diploma.